Content Marketing Manager
The Ballet Hispánico Content Marketing Manager is responsible for strategic, creative and content development support for promotional and communication initiatives for the Company, the School of Dance, and Community Arts Partnerships. The Manager ensures that all content created and distributed is on-brand — in terms of style, quality, and tone — to deliver content aligned with the organizational goals and department objectives.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Content Marketing Manager is a key member of the External Affairs team and works closely with senior leadership.
- Manage the MarComm calendar, developed in collaboration with the Director of Marketing, to create communication and advertising campaigns across all internal and external channels including eblasts, social media, website, on-premise, email signatures, paid media, and collateral.
- Lead the development of eblast campaigns, including design, copywriting, list management and targeting, distribution, and analytics.
- Align with all members of the Marketing staff and Press team to implement integrated marketing campaigns, while leading the creation of video and design assets.
- Collaborate on content for social media and website.
- Develop assets and provide strategic support to align marketing goals (as outlined in the annual operating plan) with the strategic goals for the Company, School of Dance, Community Art Partnerships and Development.
Requirements and Qualities
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in Marketing, Advertising or Communications) and at least 3 years of experience in a similar at a non-profit or corporate organization.
- Experience in creative development, design and copywriting, for a variety of channels.
- Proficiency in video editing and graphic design programs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, and Salesforce.
- Ability to multitask, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Spanish is a plus, but not required.
- Experience in dance/performing arts is a plus.
- $55K-$65K per annum based on experience
- Competitive benefit package
Qualified candidates please send a cover letter and resume to KAllison@ballethispanico.org