Director of Human Resources
The Human Resource Director will oversee the execution and evolution of HR practices, be the initial point of contact for employees on HR matters, provide hands-on service in the areas of recruitment, benefits, employment compliance, employee relations, and will ensure the success of Ballet Hispanico’s current Diversity, Equity & Inclusion principles.
HR Business Partner
- Work with managers and employees at all levels to p
- Provide excellent HR guidance and service. Optimize HR processes and systems to ensure benefits and other HR offerings are easy to access and navigate.
- Understand the evolving needs of the organization and make recommendations to Executive Leadership about continuously improving the workplace.
- Review the impact of organization’s processes and practices at all junctions in the employment lifecycle.
- Assist AD/CEO in establishing learning programs for all staff around DEI principles and infuse principles into all talent development programs offered by the organization.
- Ability to resolve employee concerns, issues, without escalation
- Ability to anticipate pitfalls or common roadblocks to employee satisfaction.
- Creative problem solver to encourage employee engagement and reinforce healthy Institutional morale.
- Deliver on a calendar for annual trainings such as anti-harassment training, and performance review training.
- Help conduct annual processes such as open enrollment and performance reviews.
- Stay abreast of upcoming employment laws and trends, and ensure policy, practice and handbook updates meet or exceed requirements.
- Maintain proper personnel files and other HR records.
- Manage and resolve any employee relations or workers compensation matters that might arise.
- Exercise good judgment in escalating matters to the CFAO as needed.
- Provide full service recruiting to fill any openings that arise or new roles that are created.
- Lead new hire onboarding and employee orientation programs.
- Manage relationships with outside recruiting vendors including applicant tracking systems, job boards and external recruiters.
- Degree in business, psychology, human resources or relevant field of study preferred.
- Active PHR, SPHR or SHRM certification preferred.
- A passion for arts and entertainment and how it drives social change
- Expert with at least 3+ years of experience as a Human Resources Generalist or HR Business Partner in serving an employee population of 75-100 employees.
- Direct hands-on experience with recruiting, training, benefits, HR compliance and employee relations.
- Approachable relationship builder.
- Effective judgment about proper handling of confidential information.
- High integrity, work ethic and communication skills.
Competitive salary, incentive and benefits will be offered, in the range of $65-75k commensurate with the role and the final hire’s experience.
Qualified candidates please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com