A week long opportunity for dance teachers to immerse themselves amongst fellow educators, share best practices, and further their teaching artistry. All educators welcome, from seasoned faculty to new teachers, community dance practitioners, dance education undergraduates/graduates, dance studio owners, and K-12 teachers.
July 6 - July 10, 2020 · 9:00-5:00pm
- Observing classes taught by Ballet Hispánico faculty
- Developing class structures and lesson plans for all age groups and levels
- Benchmarks of early-childhood, elementary, middle school, and high school
- Culturally responsive pedagogy
- Engaging diverse learners
- Using music to enhance your teaching with an accompanist and a recorded music playlist
- Classroom management in studios, classrooms, and community settings
- Networking with educators in the field
- Teaching absolute beginners to advanced dancers in multiple dance genres
Comfortable attire recommended. Program includes both movement and non-movement classes daily.
*Limited space available.
Discounts for NDEO and NASD members, and EFSD Schools.
TUITION & FEES
Tuition for Full Program
Early Bird Special: $450.00
Regular Price: $525.00
Tuition for Full Program (NDEO & NASD Members and EFSD Schools)
Please reference the e-mail sent to you by your affiliated organization.
*Early Bird Special pricing ends Friday, April 17, 2020.
*$250 non-refundable deposit required for registration.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What does the schedule look like for this program?
Please view the sample schedule below:
Is housing provided for this program?
Housing is not provided for this program. We suggest trying a housing site such as Ghostlight Housing on Facebook or AirBnB.
What is the last day to make payments toward tuition?
The final day to make tuition payments is June 30, 2020.