ELEVATE! Summer Dance Boot Camp
Levels: Beginner to Intermediate
1-Week Program: July 8-12
REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Register before April 18, 2019 to save!
Design the summer dance-training program for you!
ELEVATE! Summer Dance Boot Camp is a week-long intensive for beginner to intermediate level students who want to boost their dance technique. Classes include Ballet & Pre-Pointe/Pointe, Sevillanas, Footwork & Castanets, Modern, and Stretch & Conditioning. Students may choose to focus on single styles or sign up for the full program.
Note: Ballet Hispánico is unable to provide housing for ELEVATE! students
Questions/Preguntas? E-mail email@example.com or call 212-362-6710, ext. 72
PROGRAMS AND TUITION
Registration begins January 15, 2019.
Students must register by May 24, 2019.
Students may choose to focus on single styles or sign up for the full program.
Ballet & Pre-Pointe Only
Sevillanas, Footwork & Castanets Only
Stretch & Conditioning Only
Cost: $125Early Bird Discount (before April 18, 2019): $100
A non-refundable registration fee of $250 must be placed in order to secure your spot in the program. Individual programs must be paid in full upon registration. The School of Dance does NOT offer refunds, only credits. Any credits received will be applied to your Ballet Hispánico account
- Lunch/Snack (Please Note: We are a nut free camp)
- Non-Glass Water Bottle
- Combination Lock (If using a locker)
- Street Shoes (For use outside of studios in building common areas)
Ballet, Pre-Pointe/ Pointe
- Ladies: Solid black leotard (no leotards with color-piping or design will be allowed), Pink (transition) tights, Ballet shoes, Black wrap skirt (optional) Note: Pointe shoes are allowed ONLY for students with previous pointe experience
- Gentlemen: White or black crew neck t-shirt or tank, Black men’s tights, Black or white socks, Ballet shoe
- Ladies: Solid black leotard (no leotards with color-piping or design will be allowed), Black character/ flamenco ankle length skirt, Black character or flamenco shoes, Castanets
- Gentlemen: White or black crew neck t-shirt or tank, Black jazz pants, Black flamenco boots or hard-soled shoes, Castanets
- Ladies: Pink or flesh toned convertible transitional tights, Solid black leotard (no leotards with color-piping or design will be allowed), Solid black leggings permitted with teacher approval (optional), Bare feet
- Gentlemen: White or black crew neck t-shirt or tank, Black jazz pants or solid black leggings, Bare feet
- Ladies: Hair neatly secured away from face, no loose hair (for all forms)
- Gentlemen: Hair neatly secured away from face, no loose hair (for all forms)
Recommended Supplies for All Dancers (optional)
Ballroom shoes, Yoga mat, Stretch band (Available for purchase at Ballet Hispánico), Jazz shoes, Sweatpants (Hip-hop only), Sneakers (Hip-hop only), Ballet Hispánico Warm-ups, Socks (With teacher’s permission)