Virtual Professional Development for
Registration closed on June 26 at 6pm ET
July 6-10, 2020
A week long opportunity for dance teachers to immerse themselves amongst fellow educators, share best practices, and further their teaching artistry. All educators welcome, from seasoned faculty to new teachers, community dance practitioners, dance education undergraduates/graduates, dance studio owners, and K-12 teachers.
Enrollments for June 26, 2020 - June 25, 2021
Regular Price: $525.00.
- Observing classes taught by Ballet Hispánico faculty
- Developing class structures and lesson plans for all age groups and levels
- Benchmarks of early-childhood, elementary, middle school, and high school
- Culturally responsive pedagogy
- Engaging diverse learners
- Using music to enhance your teaching with an accompanist and a recorded music playlist
- Classroom management in studios, classrooms, and community settings
- Networking with educators in the field
- Teaching absolute beginners to advanced dancers in multiple dance genres
- Online and Hybrid Learning
- Register by Friday, June 26, 2020
- Full Tuition due by Tuesday, June 26, 2020
- Non-refundable Deposit: $250
*Limited space available.
Discounts for NDEO and NASD members, and EFSD Schools.