See below for a compilation of all Covid-19 related updates and guides from the School of Dance.
All students and families must adhere to these COVID-19 safety policies set forth by the School of Dance to participate in the 2021-2022 School Year.
Updated as of Monday, December 27, 2021.
- All students age 5 and older will be required to be vaccinated to participate in classes at Ballet Hispánico for the 2021-2022 School Year as per the Key to NYC policy.
- All students under 5 years old will be permitted to participate in classes with a mask at Ballet Hispánico for the 2021-2022 School Year as per the Key to NYC policy.
- Only students, staff, and faculty will be allowed to enter the Ballet Hispánico building. No parents or guests will be permitted to enter. All pick-up and drop-offs will take place at the front door.
- Exceptions to enter the building will be made for Pasitos 2 caregivers/parents/guardians (one per registered student), who must be fully vaccinated to attend class with their child.
- All students, staff, and faculty will be required to be masked when inside the Ballet Hispánico building.
- Classes have limited enrollment capacities so that students can properly social distance.
- Ballet Hispánico is not offering hybrid classes. All classes are planned to take place in person with COVID safety guidelines in place. Should the city or other authority prohibit in-person activities at any time during the school year, all students will be transitioned to online classes until such restrictions are lifted and Ballet Hispánico designates it is safe to return to the building.
- Students that have already registered for School Year 2021-2022 that are not able to meet the Key to NYC policy should contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately for support.
Ballet Hispánico will be reaching out to all registered students regarding providing proof of vaccination prior to the start of the classes. Students will not be allowed to enter the Ballet Hispánico building nor participate in classes until this proof is obtained. Tuition will not be refunded for missed classes due to failure to submit vaccination confirmation.