IMPORTANT NOTE: All students eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine, must be vaccinated and adhere to the Ballet Hispánico COVID-19 policies in order to register and participate in classes. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Updated as of Thursday, June 30, 2022.
- All students that are eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine must be vaccinated in order to register for classes.
- Students, company dancers, faculty, and staff members are encouraged, but are not required, to wear facemasks indoors. This will be a personal decision, and as always, we anticipate that each individual's decision will be respected by others. As per CDC guidance, anyone with symptoms or exposure to someone with COVID-19 should continue to wear a mask. Students under 5 will still be required to wear masks.
- We will no longer require daily temperature checks nor a daily health assessment form to be completed upon check in.
Building Entry: Only Students, Faculty, and Staff are permitted to enter the building. Ballet Hispánico is planning for upcoming events to take place in the building for the public and will communicate event-specific COVID-19 protocols for each activity.
Ballet Hispánico is not offering hybrid classes. All classes are planned to take place in person with COVID-19 safety guidelines in place.
Should the city or other authority prohibit in-person activities at any time during the school year, all students will be transitioned to online classes until such restrictions are lifted and Ballet Hispánico designates it is safe to return to the building.
- Students that have already registered for School Year 2022-2023 that are not able to meet the COVID-19 policy should contact email@example.com immediately for support.
- We reserve the right to reinstate any and all restrictions should the City of New York, the Governor, Department of Health, State Education Department, or CDC recommend such actions. We will communicate any such changes accordingly and timely.
See below for a compilation of all COVID-19 related updates and guides from the School of Dance.