IMPORTANT NOTE: All students eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine are encouraged to be vaccinated. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Updated as of Thursday, May 11, 2023.
- The COVID-19 vaccine is optional for students for the 2023-2024 School Year.
- Students, company dancers, faculty, and staff members are encouraged, but are not required, to wear facemasks indoors. This will be a personal decision, and as always, we anticipate that each individual's decision will be respected by others. As per CDC guidance, anyone with symptoms or exposure to someone with COVID-19 should continue to wear a mask.
- We will no longer require daily temperature checks nor a daily health assessment form to be completed upon check in.
Building Entry: Only Students, Faculty, and Staff are permitted to enter the building. Ballet Hispánico is planning for upcoming events to take place in the building for the public and will communicate event-specific COVID-19 protocols for each activity.
Ballet Hispánico is not offering hybrid classes. All classes are planned to take place in person with COVID-19 safety guidelines in place.
Should the city or other authority prohibit in-person activities at any time during the school year, all students will be transitioned to online classes until such restrictions are lifted and Ballet Hispánico designates it is safe to return to the building.
- Students that have already registered for School Year 2022-2023 that are not able to meet the COVID-19 policy should contact email@example.com immediately for support.
- We reserve the right to reinstate any and all restrictions should the City of New York, the Governor, Department of Health, State Education Department, or CDC recommend such actions. We will communicate any such changes accordingly and timely.
COVID-19 Exposure & Contraction Notification
See below for a compilation of all COVID-19 related updates and guides from the School of Dance.
COVID-19 Positivity Flow Chart, FAQs, & Building Policies
For more information on our COVID-19 Policy, please contact the school at firstname.lastname@example.org or Richard Felipe at email@example.com.