Class Withdrawal Request
If a student withdraws, the parent/guardian is required to fill out a Class Withdrawal Request Form which can be found here:
- Parents/guardians agree to use this form as written notification of their child's withdrawal from the class/program and will receive a confirmation that the request has been processed by the School of Dance office along with the status of their request.
- The Class Withdrawal Request Form is required for documentation and tracking purposes. The withdrawal will be processed within 2 weeks of receipt, and parent/guardian will be notified once complete.
- Parent/guardian is responsible for payment of all classes taken. If the class has been paid in full, a credit will be placed on the account for future use. Credits do not expire.
- Notifying the instructor that you would like to withdraw from the class is not sufficient. Any withdrawal request must be made by filling out the Class Withdrawal Request Google Form.
- If the student is a scholarship recipient and withdraws from a program at any point of the school year, they become ineligible for financial support for one (1) calendar year.
- The School of Dance DOES NOT OFFER REFUNDS. Credits for unused classes will be placed on your account for future use.