Scholarships & Financial Aid
Ballet Hispánico's School of Dance provides over $200,000 in scholarships to its students every year.
Financial Aid Scholarship Awards
Financial aid scholarship awards are available for students and determined by a family’s adjusted income from the previous year's federal taxes, through a pre-determined calculator. This calculation will compute the percentage of tuition support your child may receive.
Additional financial aid scholarship factors include: student and family community comportment, conduct, preparedness, excessive lateness and/ or absences and overall performance within the School of Dance.
School Year 2020-2021
Application Deadline for Financial Aid Scholarships:
Friday, April 9, 2021
Application Deadline for Financial Aid Scholarships: Please contact the School of Dance for the deadlines for your Summer Program.
Each year, a limited number of merit scholarships are awarded to students with outstanding artistic potential, work ethic, and commitment to their dance studies.
The Nuestro Futuro Scholarship Program provides full tuition scholarships for both academic and summer students of exceptional talent, conduct, and drive to receive support for their training.
Awards are determined at program auditions at the sole discretion of the School Directors. When attending an audition, be sure to indicate that you would like to be considered for an award by checking the Nuestro Futuro box. If you are selected to receive a merit scholarship of any kind, you will be notified via email.
Upcoming Nuestro Futuro and Merit Scholarship Auditions
1. A commitment to study at Ballet Hispánico for the full term of the program.
2. Act as a role model to the entire Ballet Hispánico community including fellow students, families, faculty, and staff by exhibiting the highest level of comportment in all School activities, exemplary conduct, preparedness, and overall performance within the School of Dance. The student’s performance, preparedness, and excessive lateness and/or absences can affect the financial aid. Excellent communication is required for all absences or instances of tardiness and should always be reported in advance to the School office via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Responsibility for payment of any remaining balances and timely quarterly payments, once the scholarship has been applied. Failure to make the required quarterly payments by the deadline, will result in participation being suspended until payment has been received or a payment plan has been agreed upon.
4. Volunteering at Ballet Hispánico (time commitment will be communicated as opportunities arise).
5. Provide a brief testimonial regarding your experience at Ballet Hispánico and the impact of your scholarship.
6. Withdrawal from the program at any point of the school year will result in becoming ineligible for financial support for one (1) year.
The scholarship application process and review take up to two weeks. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
For further questions regarding scholarships, please contact the administrative staff at email@example.com.