Ballet Hispánico's School of Dance provides over $200,000 in scholarships to its students every year.
Financial Aid Scholarship Awards
Financial aid scholarship awards are available for students and determined by a family’s adjusted income from the previous year's federal taxes, through a pre-determined calculator. This calculation will compute the percentage of tuition support your child may receive.
Additional financial aid scholarship factors include: student and family community comportment, conduct, preparedness, excessive lateness and/ or absences and overall performance within the School of Dance.
Application Deadline for Financial Aid Scholarships:
Friday, September 16, 2022
Each year, a limited number of merit scholarships are awarded to students with outstanding artistic potential, work ethic, and commitment to their dance studies.
Awards are determined at program auditions at the sole discretion of the School Directors. When attending an audition, be sure to indicate that you would like to be considered for an award by checking the Nuestro Futuro box. If you are selected to receive a merit scholarship of any kind, you will be notified via email.
The Nuestro Futuro Scholarship Program is a merit-based scholarship program designed to support passionate young artists seeking challenging, professional, training experiences. Nuestro Futuro Scholarship students serve as ambassadors to the School of Dance and the larger Ballet Hispánico organization.
Nuestro Futuro Auditions have now concluded for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Complete the entire length of the program as part of their Nuestro Futuro Scholarship Award.
- Attend and perform at Ballet Hispánico events as ambassadors of the organization when requested by School Leadership.
- Meet donors of the program at Nuestro Futuro events when requested by School Leadership (i.e. Parent Visiting Weeks, Winter Showcase, BH Company Joyce season, Etc.)
- Attend regular check-in meetings with School of Dance Directors throughout the school year, to monitor student progress, address individual student needs, and offer one-on-one mentor support.
- Display excellent comportment at all times, serving as an exemplary student of the School of Dance.
- Volunteer for the organization throughout the year as requested.