ChoreoLaB is a unique, holisitic program which shapes hirable, competitive dancers who are ready to advance their careers.
Designed for the emerging artist, ChoreoLaB immerses students in a professional dance experience. Program highlights include…
- Daily Company class, improvisation, and movement invention.
- Ballet Hispánico repertory with coaching from the Artistic Team and Company dancers.
- Renowned guest choreographers in the creative process of new work - previous guests include Annabelle Lopez Ochoa, Bennyroyce Royon, and Mario Alberto Zambrano.
- Professional Development through forums including topics of injury prevention, financial literacy & planning, networking, personal branding, and more.
- Supportive feedback and guidance from artistic leaders in the field, including exclusive access to mentorship from Eduardo Vilaro, Artistic Director & CEO of Ballet Hispánico.
- Culminating showing and networking opportunities.
Registration is closed for Summer 2021.
What to bring for In-Person ChoreoLaB
- Snacks (Nuts and snacks containing nuts are prohibited)
- Non-Glass Water Bottle
- Street Shoes (For outside of studios and common areas)
- Notebook and pen/pencil
- Dancers should use their professional discretion to select the appropriate attire for classes.
- Ballet or pointe shoes are recommended for company ballet class.
- For dancewear retailers, click here, or for additional suppport, please contact the School of Dance.
View a Sample Schedule
For more tuition details, please visit Mindbody. Financial support is available for our ChoreoLaB families. To learn more about Financial Aid, click here, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.