COMUNIDAD AND FAMILIA
As a member of our Comunidad and Familia programs, you help Ballet Hispánico provide the physical home and cultural heart for Latin(o/a/x/e)/Hispanic dance in the United States. We hope you will find joy in participating in these activities, ultimately deepening your connection to Ballet Hispánico. Through its exemplary artistry, distinguished training program, and deep-rooted community engagement, Ballet Hispánico will continue to welcome and serve all in New York City and across the country. Together, we will break stereotypes and celebrate the beauty and diversity of Hispanic cultures through dance.
Member & Patron Benefits
Comunidad of Ballet Hispánico
- 10% discount on School of Dance classes and Ballet Hispánico merchandise.
All Contributor benefits, plus:
- 10% discount on New York Season tickets.
All Affiliate benefits, plus:
- Invitation for two to attend a New York Season dress rehearsal.
- Reserved VIP seating at Ballet Hispánico programs, including Instituto Coreográfico and Diálogos.
Familia of Ballet Hispánico
Familia of Ballet Hispánico enjoy all Comunidad benefits, as well as the following:
- Invitation for two to attend one “Antojito” – see the Company dancers perform in Ballet Hispánico’s Penthouse Studio, followed by a private cocktail reception with the dancers. Enjoy a sampling of new choreographic works, wine, and small bites.
- Access VIP house seats and concierge service with ticket orders for the New York Season and all touring performances.
- Recognition in the Company’s New York Season program.
- Access to patron lounge during the Company’s New York Season.
All Amigos benefits, plus:
- Invitations to attend four “Antojitos” throughout the year – see the Company dancers perform in Ballet Hispánico’s Penthouse Studio, followed by a private cocktail reception with the dancers. Enjoy a sampling of new choreographic works, wine, and small bites.
- Invitation for two to attend four “Antojitos” throughout the year.
- Invitations to special events during the Company’s New York Season, including a Backstage Tour and Closing Night Party.
Tíos y Tías ($5,000-$9,999)
All Primos benefits, plus:
- Master Class taught by Artistic Director & CEO Eduardo Vilaro.
- Invitations to visit rehearsals, salons, and other private events throughout the year.
All Tíos y Tías benefits, plus:
- Invitation to annual Artistic Director & CEO dinner with Eduardo Vilaro – learn about artistic planning, new productions, and other behind-the-scenes experiences.
- Invitation to join the dancers of the Ballet Hispánico Company and artistic leadership on exclusive national and international tours. Witness first-hand the Company’s transformative impact, while also being part of an exclusive experience with private dinners, cocktail receptions, and other unique opportunities to spend time with Ballet Hispánico artists.